One of the most important components of oral hygiene is brushing your teeth. However, in the quest for a better smile, we often find ourselves lacking in the care and attention we should be paying to the toothbrush.
Enhance your smile with tooth brushing. To learn more about tooth brushing, please read the following:
– In order to care for your toothbrush when not in use, keep it away from other toothbrushes, as contamination could occur.
– To make sure your toothbrush will continue to serve you effectively, replace it every 3-4 months or as needed.
– The proper brush should be tough and durable, with soft bristles and well-proportioned brush heads that can effortlessly and safely fit inside your mouth.
– Do not share your toothbrush with anybody else for any reason, even if it has been washed.
– Keeping your toothbrush in a sealed container is not recommended, as bacteria, mold, and mildew can linger in damp areas, putting your brush and your oral health at risk.
– Electric toothbrushes are very effective at brushing your teeth, especially if you struggle with muscle pains and weakness from standard brushing.
If you are looking to restore your damaged teeth or enhance your smile further, contact Dr. Flores, Dr. Kelley, and our team at America's Family Dental. Call us at 281-528-1321 to book a reservation with our dentists in Spring, Texas. We look forward to seeing you smile!